Anti-Money Laundering/ Know Your Customer (KYC)
We actively monitor transactions to ensure that no money laundering is taking place.
- We apply due diligence to our customers. We request that all customers register with us (i.e. confirm their email addresses).
- For purchases greater than €500 and up to €2000, we request proof of identification certificate and proof of residential address documentation.
- We will report any suspicious activity to An Garda Síochána and the Irish Revenue Commissioners.
- We take active steps to stop users from abusing the limits we set by,
- Setting strict time limits between starting and completing trades and
- Cross-referencing information received from banks concerning account names.
- We protect against man-in-middle attacks as seen here.
"Millcove Digital Solutions" is a registered business in Ireland and therefore operates under Irish law. ‘Millcove Digital Solutions’ complies with the ‘Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010 Guidelines On the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering and terrorist financing. February 2012.